What is CAD Conversion?
The AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) or CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) conversion process is used to convert existing legacy drawings (hard copies/ blueprints) into electronic formats. There are several types of such drawings:
- Civil Drawings
- Mechanical Drawings
- Electrical Drawings
- Architectural Drawings
- P&ID Drawings
- Contour Maps
- Site Plans
AutoCAD conversion services convert hard copies into a digital format which makes archiving, retrieving, copying, editing and sharing the documents easy and quick.
Disadvantages of Legacy Blueprint
- Paper drawings are subjected to wear and tear and fade away with time
- Involve large space, storage and maintenance costs
- Difficult to access, retrieve, or share
- Cannot be edited/changed
Advantages of CAD Conversion
- Digitized files can be centrally stored & indexed for easy retrieval across the organization without any storage cost
- CAD files are accurate in dimension and have separate layers for different elements
- Converted files can be password protected and have authorized access
- Easy to edit/modify for renovation change
⬇ ⬇ ⬇
- Easy editing for modifications and alterations.
- Easy Storage & Retrieval.
- Easy handling due to reduced file size.
- No more threat to drawings by fire, theft, mishandling and environmental degradation.
- There is significant saving due to reduced storage space requirements.
- No more costly scanning or manual charges.
- Remodeling becomes easy in digital space.
- The presentation is superb with all similar elements, organized into layers with color coding.
- Entities can be easily represented as symbols, blocks and can also be linked to databases.
Affordable and Fast
- Value for money – very affordable rates.
- Excellent Turnaround – Next day for Rush jobs.
- Conversion to various formats like Autocad, Microstation, dxf, etc.
Get Started Now ➵
We offer quick & efficient printing quotes for a hassle-free & convenient ordering process.
Drop us a line, and we’ll give you an idea how much a printing job would cost.
Submit your specs now, and our staff will help you with everything you need to fulfill your price and order.