High-Quality & Cheap Black & White Copies
Whether you need just a few copies or thousands, Advance Reprographics can typically print and ship black and white printing orders the same day. Great leaders are great at delegating, so take this perfect opportunity to delegate the production of black and white copies to a trusted partner who guarantees your complete satisfaction. You’ll save a time, energy, and money printing through Advance Reprographics with to our wholesale pricing, superior quality, and fast turnaround time.
Black and White Printing Options:
Uncoated “Copy Paper”
- 20 lb Text, Uncoated (included in base price): Ideal for basic everyday copies.
- 60 lb Text, Uncoated: A more durable stock for heavy-duty prints.
Matte Coated Sheets
- 80 lb Text, Matte: Good for light brochures and magazines.
- 100 lb Text, Matte: A more substantial, premium feel for booklets, brochures, and magazines.
Gloss Coated Sheets
- 80 lb Text, Gloss: Good for light brochures and magazines, with a gloss finish.
- 100 lb Text, Gloss: A more substantial, premium feel for booklets, brochures, and magazines, with a gloss finish.
Cover and Card Stock
- 80 lb Cover, Matte: Versatile, heavy card stock for magazine quality printing.
- 100 lb Cover, Matte: An even heavier premium stock, ideal for book covers, business cards, tab inserts, postcards, etc.
- 80 lb Cover, Gloss: Versatile same weight as the 80 lb Cover Matte, but with a gloss finish.
- 100 lb Cover, Gloss: Premium same weight as the 100 lb Cover Matte, but with a gloss finish.
- 14 pt “Extra Thick” Semi-Gloss: Ideal for two-sided business cards. The top of the line for cards, post cards, and flyer handouts.
Finishing & Options
- UV Coating: Adds crispness and depth to images, making your colors really pop.
- Lamination: A durable plastic coating protects your prints from moisture and scratches. A must-have for menus!
- Corner stapling: Keep your document together in the correct order. Maximum of 160 pages.
- Folding: Great for brochures and invitations.
- Half-fold: Common for menus, invitations, forms and pamphlets.
- Tri-fold: Menus, brochures, pamphlets, handouts, etc…
- Z-fold: Keep oversize sheets within your 8.5” x 11” document, such as magazine fold-outs.
- 3 hole punch: Allows your documents to be placed in a standard binder.
- Coil: Plastic spiral binding that lets your book lay flat. Can bend completely backward!
- Comb: Professional-looking solid plastic spine that also lets your book lay flat.
- Acco: Metal clip binding that allows you to easily remove and replace pages. Similar to a 3 hole punch binding, but without the binder.
- Wir-o: Premium comb bind with metal instead of plastic.
- Perfect Bind: Glue edge like a phonebook or catalog. Combine with a wrap-around cover with a printed spine for a professional and durable book.